Sonntag, 3. Januar 2016

6 Free Desktop Wallpapers to Start Your Year Right

I love the thought of beginning 2016 with a clean slate. I clean, organize, throw out and try to begin the year more positively than the last one ended. Although 2015 was pretty great. One of my resolutions for 2016 is to stop (well, try to stop) procrastinating and not wait until the very last minute of a deadline to finish my work. Due to the fact that I work a lot on my computer, it is self-explanatory that this needs to look neat too. (Oh, procrastinating) I like my desktop clean and preferably all of my devices to have the same background. Problem is that I easily get used to those and like to change things up regularly. On my hunt for this month's desktop backgrounds I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you to start the year motivated. 


























This is actually one of the very favourites, although I use the calendar background at the moment. I will probably have to change to this one very soon. You can find it here.



You can find my personal pink heaven here.



Honestly, how cool is Coco Satos origami art? You can find this one and various others of her work here.


My current desktop background and one of my all time favourites is this calendar background by the blog market. They share monthly downloads on their website. You can find the january one here.















These two just really motivate me to make 2016 the best of all years yet. Both of them can be found here.

Which one is your favourite? I hope you all had a great start into the new year!

Sincerely,

Liska

Kommentare:

  1. Absolutely love these wallpapers. I'm obsessed with these calendar kind of wallpapers as they're somehow so motivating for me :D

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ohh so glad that you like them! Somehow the calendar ones seem to be the most motivating for me, too, I wonder why ;D Hope you've had a great start into the new year and thanks for commenting!

      Liska

      Löschen
  2. Thanks for sharing! I used the "january" wallpaper right away and it's so beautiful :)

    Love,
    Christina ♥
    cinapeh.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.